Are you looking to buy an anti itch or an antibacterial dog shampoo? If so, you should look no further than this article, which outlines the best anti itch dog shampoo and the best antibacterial dog shampoo on the market today. From shampoos with special enzymes to eliminate skin conditions to shampoos that are specialized to fight off bacterial infections, this article will help you find the perfect product for your four-legged friend.
We at Gocattles have carefully formulated our pet grooming products that are Herbal and contains no chemicals that are harmful for your pet
How To Choose An Anti-Itch Shampoo For Your Dog
Generally, there are two types of anti-itch shampoo: those that are medicated and those that are not. Medicated shampoos contain ingredients such as hydrocortisone, benzocaine, or oatmeal which help relieve the itching sensation. Non-medicated shampoos contain ingredients such as aloe vera or tea tree oil which also have soothing properties.
Be sure to consult with your veterinarian before using any anti-itch shampoo on your pet in order to ensure it is the right product for their needs. In addition, be sure the shampoo you choose has a gentle formula that will not irritate their skin further by removing too much natural oils or by drying out their coat with harsh detergents.
Our top anti-itch picks
If you have a pet with allergies or skin sensitivities, it can be difficult to find a shampoo that is gentle enough for their skin but strong enough to eliminate pesky fleas. Our top picks for the best anti-itch shampoo for dogs includes:
1) Gocattles Herbal Shampoo - Gocattles Big Woofs Shampoo is an Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-dandruff & Itch Relief product with Herbal ingredients that eliminates TICKS, FLEAS, LICE & BODY ODOUR, leaving your dog fresh, clean & healthy.
2) Tropiclean Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo. The combination of oatmeal, coconut, aloe vera, and lavender in this shampoo make it a soothing choice for dogs with dry or irritated skin
3) Aroma Paws Antidandruff Shampoo. Pets who suffer from severe dander and itching will appreciate this special shampoo designed to soothe itching paws. 4) Earthbath All Natural Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo. Using natural ingredients like tea tree oil, aloe vera, cucumber extract, chamomile extract and lavender oil, this hypoallergenic dog shampoo will help clear up allergic reactions while providing relief from itching
5) K9 Advantix II Medicated Dog Shampoo. Although not our favorite option (we prefer natural ingredients), there are some instances where using chemicals is necessary. If your pet suffers from severe flea infestations or if they are allergic to many other products available on the market today then K9 Advantix II might be an appropriate choice for them
How To Choose An Antibacterial Shampoo For Your Dog
When it comes time to choose a shampoo for your dog, you'll have a choice between an antibacterial or antifungal shampoo. An antibacterial shampoo will contain an ingredient that kills bacteria, like triclosan, which is found in many household cleaning products. It's important to remember that the triclosan doesn't actually kill the fleas or ticks on your pet, but it does stop them from breeding so they die out eventually. A cheaper alternative to triclosan is benzalkonium chloride (BZK). Antibacterial shampoos typically cost more than antifungal shampoos because they have more expensive ingredients in them. Antibacterial shampoos are most effective against bacterial skin infections like hot spots, whereas antifungal shampoos are most effective against yeast or fungus infections like ringworm.
There are two different types of formulas when it comes to dog shampoo: medicated formulas with medication and regular formulas without medication. If your pet has certain skin conditions or allergies then you might want to go with a medicated formula with active ingredients such as neem oil, tea tree oil, selenium sulfide, sulfur paste and zinc pyrithione. These active ingredients work together to provide relief for various issues such as hot spots, dry skin patches and excessive scratching.
How To Choose A Pet Shampoo With Anti-Fungal Properties
Choosing a shampoo that is anti-itch, antibacterial and antifungal can help you avoid contact allergies, bacterial skin infections, as well as yeast infections. This is especially important if you have a pet with sensitive skin or has experienced any type of skin issues in the past.
When choosing a shampoo for your pet, be sure to look for these ingredients salicylic acid (a keratolytic agent which helps remove dead cells from the surface of the skin), zinc pyrithione (an anti-fungal agent) tea tree oil (an anti-microbial agent which can be used to fight fungal and bacterial infections), neem oil (which is also an antifungal agent). Of course, if you need more information on how to choose between different brands, just head over here!
Visit our pet store and get pawsome deals on Herbal pet grooming products for keeping your furry friend fresh, clean & healthy.
Our Top Picks For pups That Can't Get Enough Of Grass Or Stems
Every pet owner knows that their favorite four-legged friend can't seem to resist the urge to roll in anything and everything. This behavior means they might come home with some nasty things on their fur, like fleas, ticks or even poison ivy. When this happens, it's time for a bath! We've compiled a list of our favorites shampoos that will not only get rid of any unwanted pests but also help remove any nasty smells. And the great thing is that these products are safe for both dogs and cats!
1) Johnson's Baby Shampoo: This gentle formula won't dry out your pup's skin or coat, making it perfect for sensitive pets. It has a lovely fresh scent and leaves behind an amazingly soft finish. It does contain parabens though so we recommend using it sparingly.
2) Gocattles Tiny Tails Puppy Shampoo & Conditioner :
Tiny Tails Puppy Shampoo & Conditioner has been specially formulated with chosen herbs for your puppy’s sensitive skin. It cleanses, detangles, conditions, nourishes, and strengthens fur to improve coat luster and hygiene.