USE OF OUR WEBSITE
When you use this website and place orders through it, you agree to:
- Use this website to make enquiries and legally valid orders only.
- Not to make any false or fraudulent orders. If an order of this type may reasonably be considered to have been placed, we shall be authorised to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
- Provide us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details truthfully and exactly. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you in the context of your order if necessary
If you do not provide us with all the information we need, you cannot place your order
After you place an order you will receive Confirmation mail/Message (Order Confirmation) and (Shipping Confirmation)
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS:
All orders are Subject to availability of Products Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information on substitute products of the same. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid.
REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDER:
We will always do everything possible to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We reserve the right to remove any product from this website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing any product or modifying any product or material or content from our website or not processing an order once we have sent the Order Confirmation.
In Continuation to claus (3) above regarding the availability of product and extra ordinary circumstances, we will try to make sure to send the order consisting of Product(s) by date indicated in the Delivery confirmation or if no delivery date is specified, in the estimated time frame within 1-14 days from the date of Order confirmation.
Nonetheless, there may be delays for reasons such as the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances or the delivery zone.
For the purpose of these Conditions, the “delivery” shall be understood to have taken place or the order “delivered” as soon as you or a third party indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods, which will be evidenced by the signing of the receipt of the order at the delivery address indicated by you.
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
We make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be refunded to you in full.
We are not obliged to provide you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even when we have sent the Shipping Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as an incorrect price.
The prices on the website excluding Goods and Service Tax (GST), duties, cesses and delivery charges.
Prices may change at any time
We understand that sometimes things may not work out as planned, and we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a hassle-free refund policy. No questions asked. In case you return the goods within the contractual term of the right of withdrawal, you will only be reimbursed with the amount paid for said products. Delivery charges will not be reimbursed After the goods returned. The amount will be credited back into customer’s payment source.
Eligibility for Refunds
To be eligible for a refund, the item(s) must meet the following criteria:
– The item(s) must be in their original condition and packaging.
– The item(s) must not have been used or altered in any way.
– The item(s) must be returned within 7 days of the purchase date.
– The item(s) must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation.
Non-Refundable Items Some items are non-refundable, including:
– Gift cards
– Clearance or sale items
Invoice will be provided to you along with the products when delivered.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of Gocattles Private Limited ("Gocattles") as a pet insurance brokerage service. By accessing and using our website, mobile application, or any other platform provided by Gocattles, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Brokerage Services
Gocattles acts as a broker, connecting customers with pet insurance providers. We do not provide insurance coverage directly, nor do we underwrite any policies. Our role is solely to facilitate the purchase of insurance policies on behalf of customers.
3. Limited Liability
Gocattles is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any aspect of the insurance policies purchased through our service, including but not limited to coverage, claims processing, or disputes between the customer and the insurance provider. We do not provide legal, financial, or insurance advice.
4. Insurance Providers
We work with a range of insurance providers to offer policies. However, we do not control or endorse any specific insurance company or policy. The choice of an insurance provider and policy is entirely the responsibility of the customer.
5. Information Accuracy
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, Gocattles does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information related to insurance policies, providers, or pricing.
6. User Responsibilities
Customers using Gocattles must agree to provide accurate information when using our services. Any inaccurate or incomplete information provided by the customer may affect their ability to secure insurance coverage.
8. Dispute Resolution
Any disputes or issues related to insurance coverage, claims, or any other matters arising from the use of Gocattles should be resolved directly with the insurance provider. Gocattles is not responsible for the resolution of such disputes.
Gocattles reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services at our discretion, without notice, for any reason, including for violations of these Terms.
10. Changes to Terms
We may update or modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of our services after such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Pet insurance coverage details
Section 1: SURGERY EXPENSES
Under this policy, the insured pet will be reimbursed for all surgical expenses incurred during the term. This treatment must be carried out by a veterinarian in a veterinary clinic and/or hospital and must be a result of an accident or disease that occurred to the animal during the policy's coverage period. The maximum amount payable under this insurance will be the insurance amount selected and specified in the policy/insurance document.
Reimbursments will be paid towards Medical Expenses incurred in the event of a fracture of any limbs of the insured pet under this section which does not require Surgery. The sublimit for this cover shall be as specified in the Policy Schedule/ Certificate of Insurance which shall be a part of and not in excess of the Sum Insured applicable to this section.
Regarding pre/post-surgery expenses:
i) Medical and/or diagnostic expenses incurred 7 days before surgery will be covered.
ii)First 15 days immediately after the Surgery are covered, provided that: Such costs were incurred for the same Illness/Injury for which subsequent Surgery was required, and the Company has accepted the Claim for Surgery. These expenses shall be covered within the Sum Insured limit applicable to this section.
Co-Pay options available:
Section 2: HOSPITALISATION COVER
The policy will reimburse the insured for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred as a result of hospitalization of their Covered Pet for illness or injury that is deemed necessary or medically necessary due to an incident that occurs during the treatment of the Covered Pet in an animal hospital. The policy has a daily limit, and the total limit for the policy is selected and specified in the policy or certificate.
|Aggregate Annual Limit (₹)
|Per Day Limit(₹)
Co-Pay options available:
Specific Exclusion Applicable to SECTION 2:
1. Any hospitalization in which the Insured Pet does not require minimum 24 Hours of in-patient Treatment. However, wherever it is established to Company’s satisfaction that requisite facility for 24 Hours Hospitalization was not available to the Insured, claim under this section shall be admissible with our prior express consent, subject to Co-Payment of 40% for each insured event.
2. No indemnity shall be available under this cover for any incident claimed under Section 6.
Exceptions apply to clauses 1 and 2:
The company is not responsible for paying you for unnecessary surgery/hospitalization due to
3. Any accident / illness including but not limited to
i. Cosmetic, cosmetic, or elective surgery, such as tail docking, claw removal, eyelash removal, ear cropping, or other surgery, an experimental surgery ii. Pregnancy or childbirth, farming, animal care, childbirth or skin diseases.
ii. Remove abnormalities such as warts or abscesses, benign and malignant tumors. However, after two successive updates this exclusion will be waived
iii. Surgeries such as hysterectomy, sterilization (including sterilization after false pregnancy) and neutering, unless the fee requested is for the treatment of problems arising from the surgery
v. Selection of treatment, prevention of treatment, or treatment you choose to have, including complications
4. Fees for treatment of an Illness or Injury for which the Insured was advised prior to commencement of the Policy by a Vet to take preventive measures and he/she did not do so.
5. Claims arising from expenses resulting from intentional injury or illness resulting from abuse (including negligence) of an insured animal or a member of its family;
6. Congenital defects/Deformity, the symptoms of which were evident before the effective date of this policy or within the first fourteen (14) days before the effective date of this policy;
7. Vaccines and microchips, excluding the cost of correcting problems resulting from the procedure
8. Cost of physical and/or crafts.
9. Non-medical expenses incurred for the treatment of an animal paid
10. Debts under other sections of this Law
11. Hip dislocation treatment (unless specified with an additional fee when the policy is implemented)
12. Any restrictions set forth in the Terms of Service.
13. A claim arising from the cost of treatment or injury resulting from:
b. Running wildly;
c. Commercial storage;
d. War; or e. Other business, professional or commercial use of animals; (except as specified under Attachment: Commercial Use of Animals)
14. For an insurance policy, a claim must be considered under Part 1 or Part 2, but not both clauses at the same time (applicable even if the Insured has chosen both clauses).
Section 3: MORTALITY BENEFIT
In case of death of the insured animal as a result of
- disease or
- accident or
- as a result of the Vet putting insured pet to sleep in order to alleviate its incurable and inhumane suffering due to an Illness or Accident during the Policy Period, we will pay the insurance amount as stated in the appointment policy/certificate.
In addition to the above, the company will pay INR 3000/- as cremation, burial and disposal expenses. The dead body of the insured animal after death due to insured perils, the death amount will be more than stated. Non-pecuniary damage as long as a fair claim is received within the scope of warranty.
Special Discount:Mortality Benefit Cover only for Accidental Death.
Specific Exclusions:The Company will not pay any money under this Death benefit:
1. If the animal is sleeping due to violent behavior, this cannot be attributed to disease and cannot be confirmed by a veterinarian.
2. Animals whose death is due to disease or who are paid money to be put to sleep due to disease and who are not vaccinated even if it is necessary,
3. Claims arising from intentional killings do not refer to the direction of the federal government, local governments, or any other person with authority to decide on this matter.
4. Limitations selected in the Terms of Service.
5. Death due to medication/treatment not recommended by your veterinarian.
• Death cover does not apply to large dogs over 4 years old and all other animals over 7 years old,
• Death cover does not apply to cats of any breed over 4 years old. Unless he continues with us uninterruptedly, he is 8 years old.
• In case the following situations occur: If the insured animal dies, if this death is caused by a fatal disease, payment is made to the insured animal in accordance with Articles 3 and 4 and the policy accepts the compensation coverage. Under the policy, the company will pay the insurance amount determined in the period for these benefits, less than the amount currently allowed to be paid as a preventive measure under the law.
Section 4: TERMINAL DISEASES COVER
Scope Of Cover:
You will be paid the lump sum amount as chosen by you and specified in the Policy Schedule/Certificate of Insurance if your pet is diagnosed with any of the Terminal diseases listed below. This diagnosis must occur for the first time or manifest itself during the policy period, and your pet must survive a minimum period of 30 days from the date of diagnosis
|All types of Cancer
|Chronic Kidney Failure
|All types of Cancer
|Chronic Kidney failure
Specific Exclusions: Under this section, payments will not be made in the following circumstances:1) If your pet passes away before the completion of 30 days from the date of diagnosis of the Terminal diseases listed above.
2) In the case of any Terminal diseases for which care, treatment, or advice was recommended by or received from a veterinarian, or which first manifested itself or was contracted before the start of the Policy Period, or for which a claim has been made or could have been made under any earlier policy.
3)More than one claim will not be honored under this section during the lifetime of your pet.
4)Any restrictions chosen under the restricted cover option.
Sum Insured Options
|Sum Insured (₹)
Section 5: LONG TERM CARE COVER
Scope Of Cover:
You will be paid the lump sum amount as opted by You and specified in the Policy Schedule/ Certificate of Insurance against this Section, if your pet is diagnosed as suffering from any of the Illnesses listed below and require long term care, which first occurs or manifests itself during the Policy Period
|Inflammatory Bowel Disease
|Paralysis with complete or permanent loss of one or more limb
Specific Exclusions:a. More than one claim shall not be honored under this section during the lifetime of your pet.
• Long Term Care Cover will not be available for Giant Dog Breeds over the age of 4 years and all other Breeds over the age of 7 years, except if renewed with us without break.
• Long Term Care Cover will not be available for cats over the age of 8 years, except if renewed with us without break.
Sum Insured Options
|Sum Insured (₹)
Section 7: THIRD PARTY LIABILITY COVER
You will be paid, if You become liable to pay for any bodily Injury and/or property damage and/or sickness and/or Death of a third party
due to any one event or multiple events occurring during the Policy Period involving the insured pet.
Additionally, you will be reimbursed for legal fees and expenses incurred to protect your data, subject to the insurance amount specified in the policy/insurance document conditions within this section. Legal fees, in this context, refer to the costs associated with a lawyer defending you or providing legal services to the police and prosecution in court.
Sum insured options
|Inflammation of Prostate Glands
|Eye Related Problems except for Glaucoma
|Any bodily injury to the Insured dog arising out of accidents
|UTI (Urinary Tract Infections)
|Eye Related Problems except for Glaucoma
|Any bodily injury to the Insured cat arising out of accidents
Specific Exclusions:a. You will not be paid any amounts under Third Party Liability Cover for: a. Claims where liability is not established through a competent Court or Tribunal or Forum constituted under Indian Law.
b. Any damages, costs and expenses where the Injury or damage was caused by the deliberate acts or omissions of the Insured or members of Insured’s family, employed by You including staff/care-taker.
c. Any restriction opted under restricted cover option.
d. Any claim arising from breach of quarantine restrictions or import or export regulations.
e. Any compensation cost and expenses if the incident happens in an area or place where pets are specifically prohibited unless the insured pet escapes and enters the area outside of Insured’s control.
f. Compensation or legal costs if the injured person is
- part of Insured’s family living in their home or
- is paid to look after the insured pet or is paid to train the insured pet
- All Vets, kennel employees, pet breeders, pet shop owners if the incident has occurred in the course of conducting their profession/ occupation.
Co-Pay options available:1. 10%
Section 8: THEFT/LOST/STRAYING COVER
You will be paid the amount specified in this section as shown in the policy/insurance document in case of permanent losses resulting from your pet being lost, stolen, or abandoned and not returned, even within 45 days.
You are expected to keep track of your pet, which includes handling advertising and reward expenses.
Expenses related to advertising in local newspapers or other approved costs, up to a maximum of INR 1,000, and rewarding your pet (as previously agreed with the insurance provider), up to a maximum of INR 5,000 but not exceeding the benefit limit specified in this section of the Policy Details/Insurance Certificate, will be reimbursed to you.
Deductible:A compulsory deductible of 10% of the claim amount, subject to a minimum of INR 1000, is applicable on each and every claim.
Specific Exclusions:The Company will not pay any amounts under theft/straying for:
a. For any claim not supported by evidence of any sort of advertising done to find your lost pet.
b. Reimbursing any money you spent trying to find your pet if we have not agreed to the way you are doing this.
c. Any reward to anyone who is a member of your family or household residing with you or by any person employed by you.
Special Conditions:1. Upon the happening of a loss, you will have to immediately report the loss to the Police Authorities and get a FIR lodged.
2. Every effort shall be made to trace out your pet including, if necessary, advertisement in local newspapers.
3. You shall intimate the Company by registering a theft/stolen incidence with in 24 hours from the event of loss. You shall furnish the claim intimation number once you submit the final claim document in event of no trace of your pet within 45 days.
4. If your pet is not found within 45 days from the date of disappearance inspite of various attempts, submit a claim for Theft or Straying to us (no later than one year after the date your pet went missing).
5. If your pet is found or subsequently returned, you must repay the full amount that has been paid under this cover of the policy
• Theft/Lost/Straying Cover will not be available for Giant Dog Breeds over the age of 4 years and all other Breeds over the age of 7 years, except if renewed with us without break.
• Theft/Lost/Straying Cover will not be available for cats above age of 8 years of age except if renewed with us without break.
|Claim Under Section
|Waiting N/A For
|Section 1; Section 2; Section 3 Section 6
|Claims arising out of any Accident
|Section 4; Section 5;
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF POLICY ISSUANCE:
Duly filled Proposal Form
• Video of the pet walking and Color Photos from all sides (With newspaper of Proposal date in same frame or through Insurance Wallet) or Color Photo of RFID tag with the Identification Number clearly visible where identification is done on basis of Photographs/ Videos
• Diagnostics Test Results if customer opts for PID cover being effective from succeeding day
• Description/details which can exactly and uniquely identify the pet proposed to be insured
• Self-declaration on vaccinations conducted on time & declaration for insurable interest
• Purchase Proof (in case of SI above max price as per pricing matrix has been selected by the Insured) Pedigree Certificate (in case customer has selected pet to be of pedigree lineage)
• Note: Based on the type of pet covered, the Company at its discretion may relax certain documentation requirements
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF A CLAIM::
Duly completed claim form
• Vaccination Certificates
• Death Certificate along with colored photographs of the deceased pet (in case of claim under Mortality Benefit Cover)
• Vet Medical Papers and Bill (in case of claims under Surgery Expenses & Hospitalisation Cover, Mortality Benefit Cover, Long Term Care Cover and OPD Cover)
• Copy of General Diary Entry lodged by Police (in case of claim under Theft/Lost/Straying Cover)
• FIR (in case of claim under Third Party Liability Cover)
• Copy of advertisement (in case of claim under Theft/Lost/Straying Cover)
• Hospital bill (in case of claim under Hospitalization)
• Court Orders (in case of claim under Third Party Liability Cover)
• Diagnostics Report (in case of claim under Terminal Diseases Cover, Long Term Care Cover and OPD Cover)
• Any other documents if required by the Company to process the claim